- Cut the peppers into quarters, remove the seeds, and cut the quarters into 2-3 cm pieces. Cut the spring onions into rings. Cut the turkey meat into 2cm pieces and season them with salt and pepper.
- Heat the goose lard in a pan and grill the turkey medallions. Remove the meat and fry the pepper in the same pan. Reduce the heat and cook the peppers gently for another 5 minutes.
- When there are two minutes left, add the turkey medallions and the spring onions. Season with salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 1 red and 1 green pepper
- 4 spring onions
- 240g turkey breast fillet
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons LARU goose lard
- Salt and pepper