- Dice the chicken fillet into 1.5cm cubes. Prepare the instant chicken stock. Chop the onions and garlic. Wash the spring onions and cut them into 1cm pieces. Put the lentils in a sieve and drain them.
- Heat the LARU lard, fry the meat cubes, and add the onions and garlic. Sprinkle with curry powder and fry briefly. Add the stock and stir in the lentils. Season with salt, mango chutney, and chilli sauce, and cook gently with lid on for about 30 minutes.
- Add the spring onions for the last 5 minutes.
- 500g chicken fillet
- 1 can of lentils with greens
- 1 clove garlic
- 250g onions
- 250ml chicken stock
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2-3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 6-8 tablespoons LARU pork lard