- Cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes in salted water. Let them cool slightly, then peel.
- Meanwhile, clean and peel the carrots, and cut them lengthwise into thin slices. Wash the leeks and cut them into pieces.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of LARU goose lard in a skillet and simmer the vegetables in it. Season the vegetables with honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper and continue to simmer.
- Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Fry the fish fillets in the remaining lard on each side for about 4 minutes. Give the potatoes and a little bit of lard to the vegetables.
- Place the potato-vegetable stir-fry on 4 plates and put a fish fillet on top of each one. Serve with dill and lemon wedges.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 white fish fillets with skin (perch or trout)
- 750g small potatoes (waxy)
- 3 small carrots
- 2 leeks
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 6 tbsp. LARU goose lard
- Salt and pepper