- Peel the bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Melt the lard and mix it in a bowl with the sugar until the mixture is fluffy.
- Now, gradually stir in the eggs. Add the mashed bananas and stir vigorously.
- Mix the baking powder and the flour in with the dough.
- Spread the dough evenly over the baking tray. Bake the cake on the middle rack in a 180° C preheated oven for 15 minutes. Take the cake out of the oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar while still hot.
Ingredients for 1 baking tray:
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 350g flour
- 220g sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Icing sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250g LARU goose lard
- LARU pork lard (for greasing the tray)